This course, titled “AAMI levels and surgical gowns; know if you’re protected” will discuss surgical barrier materials and their purposes. After completing this course, participants will be able to:
- Summarize the clinical rationale for the use of surgical gowns related to barrier protection.
- Discuss regulatory and professional stadards and guidelines pertaining to the selection and use of surgical gowns.
- Descripe standardized industry tests used to evaluate the effectiveness of barrier materials, with emphasis on tests specified in the ANSI/AAMI PB70 standard.
- Identify key criteria used for the appropriate selection and use of surgical gowns.
- Critique a clinical case study regarding the selection and use of surgical gowns.
Simply fill out the form to the right to access the CE course today!