Assists with sitting down and standing up from a toilet
Recommend to use with*:
*Items sold separately
Raised Toilet Seat With Lock
Bath Grab Bar
Shower Chair with Backrest
100% Satisfaction Guarantee
At Cardinal Health, we stand behind our products with a 100% satisfaction guarantee. If for any reason you are not satisfied with your purchase, contact the healthcare provider or retailer where it was obtained for a replacement or refund. You can also contact us directly at 1-877-227-3462.
1. Remove the hardware securing the toilet seat and lid to the toilet bowl, then lift and remove the toilet seat and lid.
2. Place the mounting bracket of the toilet safety frame on the flat surface of the bowl, and align the holes. The tube of the bracket should be towards the rear, closest to the toilet tank.
3. Replace the toilet seat/lid, inserting bolts through holes in the mounting bracket and toilet. Replace original nuts and tighten securely.
4. To insert armrests into bracket, press the push buttons and insert the armrests into the mounting bracket. Slide the push buttons to the inner adjustment holes. Push buttons are engaged when they fully protrude through the holes in the bracket and an audible click is heard.
5. On models with adjustable legs, adjust the height of the toilet safety frame by engaging push buttons and sliding the legs up or down to the desired height. Slide the push buttons to the inner adjustment holes. Push buttons are engaged when they fully protrude through the holes in the bracket and an audible click is heard.
6. Ensure push buttons are fully protruding through the same adjustment holes of each leg and arm before using. This ensures that the adjustable legs and arms are securely locked in position for even height and width adjustments.
1. After proper installation of the toilet safety frame, back up to the toilet seat until the backs of your legs are touching it.
2. Using the padded armrests for support, slowly lower yourself onto the toilet seat, bending at the hips, elbows, and knees as needed.
3. To get up from the seat, push on the armrests or seat as much as comfortably possible. Make sure you have your balance before releasing your grasp from the armrests.
4. Armrests are for assistance only and are not designed to support an individual's total weight.
Do Not Attempt To Adjust Or Use Your Toilet Safety Frame Without Reading All Instructions Carefully. Failure To Follow Instructions May Result In Injury.
Consult with your healthcare provider if:
Do not exceed the maximum weight capacity or serious injury may result.
Ensure that the toilet safety frame sits level and is secure before each use.
Toilet safety frame is designed to provide support, increase stability and assist the user. It is not designed to support an individual's total weight.
Ensure that both legs are adjusted to equal height and that push buttons are fully engaged before using. This ensures an even height adjustment and that the adjustable legs are securely locked in position. Test for stability before each use.
For increased stability and balance, use inner adjustment holes whenever possible.
If proper installation of toilet safety frame cannot be achieved, do not use. Not all toilet bowls may be compatible with the unit, which will prevents its proper use and may cause damage to the product or injury to the user.