Fits most standard toilet bowls
Recommend to use with*:
*Items sold separately
Bath Grab Bar
Toilet Safety Frame
100% Satisfaction Guarantee
At Cardinal Health, we stand behind our products with a 100% satisfaction guarantee. If for any reason you are not satisfied with your purchase, contact the healthcare provider or retailer where it was obtained for a replacement or refund. You can also contact us directly at 1-877-227-3462.
Instructions for Use:
Do Not Attempt To Adjust Or Use Your Sitz Bath Without Reading All Instructions Carefully. Failure To Follow Instructions May Result In Injury.
1. Rinse the sitz bath basin with clean water before using.
2. Raise toilet seat lid and ring, and place sitz bath basin on bowl with "front" designation towards front of bowl. Ensure that basin is firmly in place.
3. Fill basin with warm water (~100-110ºF or 38-43ºC), ½ to 2/3 full. Use a thermometer to check that the temperature of the water is not too warm which could cause discomfort. Ensure that the water is not too warm, which could cause discomfort.
4. Insert tubing through front or rear entry hole in sitz bath basin. Snap or secure tube into channel in basin bottom.
1. Position flow control clamp toward sitz bath bag.
2. Use clamp to close tubing by sliding the clamp over the tube from wide to narrow side.
3. Open top of solution bag and fill with warm water (~100-110ºF or 38-43ºC). Use a thermometer to check that the temperature of the water is not too warm which could cause discomfort.
4. Place or hang the bag above the sitz bath.
1. Sit in the sitz bath for 15-20 minutes or for the length of time recommended by your healthcare professional.
2. As the water in the basin cools, use the attached solution bag and tubing to add additional warm water by opening the clamp. Overflow will drain through openings at back of the basin and can be flushed. Once desired temperature is reached, close the clamp.
3. Once the allotted time for your bath has passed, rise slowly from the toilet. Gently pat the moist area dry with a soft, clean towel. Do not rub or cause friction in this area as it can worsen the injury to the dilated blood vessels.
4. After treatment, empty and rinse basin and allow to air dry.
Consult with your healthcare provider if:
If any component of this product is damaged or missing, discontinue use immediately. Contact Cardinal Health at 1-877-227-3462 for repair and/or appropriate replacement parts. DO NOT use non-Cardinal HealthTM parts.
Use Cardinal HealthTM accessories only. The use of other manufacturers' accessories can result in an improper fit and risk of fall and/or injury.
Failure to follow the above instructions may result in serious injury and/or damage to the product. Cardinal Health assumes no responsibility for any injury or damage caused by improper installation, assembly, or use of this product.
To ensure that your sitz bath will have a long service life, inspect it regularly and follow these general maintenance tips:
Your sitz bath can be easily cleaned with mild soap and water. Do not use an organic solvent (such as acetone, MEK, lacquer thinner, lighter fluid, dry cleaning fluid, gasoline, or turpentine) that may dissolve the plastic.
To ensure the best service from your product, contact Cardinal Health at 1-877-227-3462 for more information.