Protexis® Latex Hydrogel Surgical Gloves feature our exclusive hydrogel coating that makes them easy to don, while enhancing the second-skin comfort of latex.*
- Powder-free, natural rubber latex1,2,3
- Balances tactile sensitivity with protection, even when double-gloving
- Unique translucent yellow color
- Proprietary hand mold with an independent thumb design allows for an anatomical fit and natural movement in the fingers, thumb and palm
- Featuring an interlocking, beaded cuff design that helps to reduce roll-down
* As compared to Protexis® Latex Surgical Gloves
Footnotes & references:
1 Tested in accordance with ASTM D 5712
2 Tested in accordance with ASTM D 6124
3 Caution: This product contains natural rubber latex which may cause allergic reactions.
4 Edlich R., Watkins F. Glove powder – Facts and fiction. Surgical Services Management, February 1997; 3(2): 47-50.
5 Hunt T., et al. Starch powder contamination of surgical wounds. Archives of Surgery 1994; 129: 825-828.