Cardinal Health™ Protexis® Latex Ortho Surgical Gloves are a powder-free1 latex solution designed to help the user feel secure in orthopedic procedures or other procedures where a thicker barrier2 may be desired, such as trauma and reconstructive surgery.
The gloves feature a distinctive hydrogel coating for easy donning, while enhancing the second-skin comfort of latex.2 These gloves can be worn alone when a single layer of protection is preferred, or as a top or bottom glove when double-gloving.
- Thicker glove for protection2
- Rich, brown color helps reduce glare from surgical lighting
- Smooth finish for tactile sensitivity
- Water-based hydrogel coating for easy donnability
- Interlocking, beaded cuff design helps to prevent roll-down
- Proprietary hand mold with an independent thumb design allows for an anatomical fit and natural movement
Footnotes and references:
1 Tested in accordance with ASTM D 6124
2 As compared to Cardinal Health™ Protexis® Latex Surgical Gloves