Protexis® PI Blue with Neu-Thera® Surgical Gloves are a synthetic solution that can be worn as a foundational layer when double-gloving. The blue color alerts wearers to breaches in the outer glove1 and the Neu-Thera® Emollient Coating offers donnability as well as moisturizes and soothes hands during glove wear.2
- Synthetic polyisoprene (PI) – not made from natural rubber latex
- Distinct blue color aids in alerting wearers to perforations in the outer glove1
- Neu-Thera® Emollient Coating aids in wet and dry donning, and helps promote skin moisturization2
- Proprietary hand mold with an independent thumb design allows for an anatomical fit and natural movement in the fingers, thumb and palm
- Featuring an interlocking, beaded cuff design that helps to reduce roll-down
1 77 percent of perforations can be detected with an indicator under the gloves, compared with only 21 percent in standard double-gloving, and even fewer with singleglove technique. Walijee J, Malay S, Chung K. Sharps Injuries: The Risks and Relevance to Plastic Surgeons. Plast. Reconstr. Surg. 131: 784, 2013.
2 Data on file with Cardinal Health. California Skin Research Institute Study, Project Number 03-118.
3 Tested in accordance with ASTM D 6124