Our physician office business for medical and laboratory products is now part of Henry Schein Medical — the world’s largest provider of health care products and services for office-based medical, dental, and animal health practitioners.
We offer a range of cost-efficient, clinician-preference items with low clinical differentiation.
We deliver the essential pharmaceuticals that care providers need to keep their patients healthy.
We give providers access to products and help manufacturers bring products to market effectively.
Looking ahead with the leading minds in healthcare.
Read expert commentary, best practices, and insights from the leaders who are shaping the industry.
Find articles that are relevant to your field of interest.
Learn more about how Cardinal Health is improving healthcare through our company history and facts, our diverse supplier base and business conduct standards, and our recent awards and innovation lab.
The standard mode provides serum or platelet-poor-plasma separation in just 3 minutes, while the PRP mode produces platelet-rich-plasma in only 30 seconds. Push button control
allows you to easily select either mode. Tubes can be processed as they arrive, no need to wait for batches.
Microprocessor controlled for ease of use
• Four preprogrammed spin times
- 30 seconds for platelet-rich-plasma
- 2 minutes for intermediate spins
- 3 minutes for platelet-poor-plasma
- 5 minutes for hard spins
Quality results fast
• Rapid processing—up to 12 samples at once
• Uses original 13x75, 13x100 and 16x75mm blood collection tubes
• Whisper quiet
• Heavy-duty, Swiss made motor for industry standard reliability
• Automatic out-of-balance shut down
• Fast separation without high-speed risk for COAG or STAT
• Locking lid with gasket seal
• Operates only when the lid is locked into position
• Lid remains locked at all times during rotation
• Removable rotor for easy cleanup
• Disposable tube holders keep the centrifuge bowl clean
Tube holders for 13x75, 13x100 and 16x75mm blood collection tubes
Cardinal Health Lab Briefings is an educational webinar series that provides clinical insights, industry information, and hot topic updates across a variety of diagnostic related issues. Cardinal Health sponsors these webinars with support from leading industry experts and opinion leaders. Receive CE credits by watching past and upcoming webinars at no cost.
Explore our virtual lab and you’ll discover the breadth of our Cardinal Health™ Brand offering and how we help thousands of laboratory customers just like you provide better diagnoses and better care.
©2017 Cardinal Health. All rights reserved.