The standard mode provides serum or platelet-poor-plasma separation in just 3 minutes, while the PRP mode produces platelet-rich-plasma in only 30 seconds. Push button control
allows you to easily select either mode. Tubes can be processed as they arrive, no need to wait for batches.
Microprocessor controlled for ease of use
• Four preprogrammed spin times
- 30 seconds for platelet-rich-plasma
- 2 minutes for intermediate spins
- 3 minutes for platelet-poor-plasma
- 5 minutes for hard spins
Quality results fast
• Rapid processing—up to 12 samples at once
• Uses original 13x75, 13x100 and 16x75mm blood collection tubes
• Whisper quiet
• Heavy-duty, Swiss made motor for industry standard reliability
• Automatic out-of-balance shut down
• Fast separation without high-speed risk for COAG or STAT
• Locking lid with gasket seal
• Operates only when the lid is locked into position
• Lid remains locked at all times during rotation
• Removable rotor for easy cleanup
• Disposable tube holders keep the centrifuge bowl clean
Tube holders for 13x75, 13x100 and 16x75mm blood collection tubes
Explore our virtual lab and you’ll discover the breadth of our Cardinal Health™ Brand offering and how we help thousands of laboratory customers just like you provide better diagnosis and better care.
Cardinal Health Lab Briefings is a unique online forum where the interchange of ideas between thought leaders and laboratory practitioners come together in one convenient place. Visit the Exhibit Hall to see new technologies and products, the Lecture Hall to view webinars from industry leaders and earn CE credts, and the Community of Learning to ask questions and share ideas with experts and peers.