- Similar handling properties to Palacos® R and Palacos® R+G5,6
- High viscosity, fast-setting5,6
- Short waiting time and long working time5,6
- Available with Gentamicin
- Effective Gentamicin elution7
- Can be mixed by hand or in vacuum mixing systems5,6
- Can be pre-chilled when using vacuum mixing systems5,6
- Includes zirconium dioxide for x-ray visualization5,6
Catridge Mixing System Overview
Bowl Mixing System Overview
1 Bending strength tested in accordance with ISO 5833:2002. Data on file.
2 Compressive strength tested in accordance with ISO 5833:2002. Data on file.
3 Tensile strength tested in accordance with ASTM D638-10. Data on file.
4 Fatigue life tested in accordance with ASTM F2118-10. Data on file.
5 Cardinal Health™ Arthroplasty Bone Cement Instructions for Use; 10-2014; File Number 36-6436.
6 Cardinal Health™ Arthroplasty Bone Cement with Gentamicin Instructions for Use; 10-2014; File Number 36-6437.
7 Data on file.
PALACOS is a registered trademark of Heraeus Kulzer GmbH. Under license from Heraeus Kulzer GmbH, Hanau, Germany and they do not endorse the Cardinal Health products shown here.