Geographic Insights is a powerful new data visualization portal that lets you dig deep into comprehensive, oncology-rich data to identify potential issues and opportunities by geography, diagnosis, line of therapy, specific physician and more.
Patient Volume – Pinpoint highly specialized patient populations for patient and physician outreach programs.
Market Share – Determine your drug’s performance relative to the competition with unique insights into line of therapy and regimen selection.
Utilization Patterns – Recognize geographic- or physician-specific trends in prescribing behavior.
Reimbursement / Claims Information – Understand your drug’s uptake with payers
Through advanced, easy-to-use data visualization, information comes to life in a way that allows natural investigation of trends and patterns without the need for dedicated analytical resources, and without cumbersome spreadsheets. Teams from across your organization can quickly identify and address opportunities throughout the full pharmaceutical product lifecycle:
- Directly impact market share by deploying sales and marketing resources more effectively.
- Increase effectiveness of physician outreach and educational programs by understanding real-world utilization patterns.
- Proactively identify and address managed market issues with detailed understanding of reimbursement and denial rates by geography and payer.
- Effectively recruit patients for clinical trials by pinpointing unique patient populations.
- Launch new products with confidence by understanding current treatment patterns at national, regional, and local levels.