Our analytical team works with you to understand your specific objectives, then suggest the right combination of data sources to meet your needs - whether based on your in-house data, our large proprietary databases or third-party data assets.
- Balanced with government and commercial claims to reflect an aging population, which is more representative of the oncology landscape
- Specialty-focused, with a high volume of patients from oncology, urology, rheumatology and other specialty therapeutic areas
- Thorough, including longitudinal patient information
- Geographically well-distributed
- Inclusive of both IV and oral prescription information
- Representative of real-world cases, with information direct from patient charts
- Able to leverage Natural Language Processing
- Specialty-focused EMR data
- Payer claims
- Survey data from multiple stakeholders, including patients, physicians and caregivers
- Real-world evidence from chart reviews
- Specialty-focused point-of-care claims data
- Other commercially available data sources
We continually seek out new partnerships to add even greater depth to our data assets — and add valuable evidence to your studies.
Read our recent HEOR research abstracts and poster presentations supporting real-world, evidence-based healthcare.
Explore the importance of Health Economics and Outcomes Research (HEOR) and real-world data in meeting the demands of a dynamic healthcare system.