The clinical research team at Cardinal Health Specialty Solutions integrates clinical development planning with clinical research operations to accelerate product approval and facilitate the movement of new products to commercialization. The extensive industry experience of our clinical scientists, in conjunction with our network of clinical research experts, allows us to lead and execute successful clinical research programs quickly and efficiently. Rigorous planning and execution of clinical trials ensures scientific integrity and compliance with applicable regulations and quality standards. As an extension of your clinical development team, Cardinal Health understands the critical importance of timely, high-quality and cost-effective development of your biopharmaceutical and medical device products. Cardinal Health strives to optimize your pathway to product approval.
The Cardinal Health difference
- There’s risk in any development process. Together, we can identify, evaluate and reduce the risk.
- Ensure successful global product development with strategic clinical development planning.
- We provide a strategic global approach to clinical research and clinical development.
- Our team of clinical research experts have experience in a broad range of therapeutic areas.
Clinical research strategy
Cardinal Health provides strategic planning services to guide your clinical development program.
- Clinical development planning
- Study design and protocol development
- Due diligence assessment and gap analysis
- Identification and management of key clinical resources and thought leaders
- Interfacing with global regulatory agencies and industry experts
Clinical research operations
Cardinal Health provides clinical research services to ensure efficient and timely execution of your clinical development plan.
- Clinical trial management and monitoring
- Clinical research organization (CRO) and vendor management
- Trial master file creation and maintenance
- Clinical quality compliance audits
- Standard operating procedure (SOP) development
- Training programs
- Project management