Our technology platform serves as the backbone of this innovative business model with an open and mobile environment that allows for ease of data integration as well as ease of access for all parties: the patient, physician, nurse, manufacturer, your sales force and pharmacy access.
This platform is designed to:
- Serve as the central data repository for all applications
- Successfully bridge to existing technology assets and applications
- Support and serve all new internal/external facing software applications
- Allow us to easily create new data products and services to meet your needs
- Enable enterprise reportability: dashboards/reports that draw on all data accumulated
A key advantage of this open architecture is the ability to provide fast, seamless data integration with third-parties for electronic enrollment and prior authorization and also with specialty pharmacies.
Our mobile platform supports both mobile applications for patient engagement as well as real-time views of dashboard analytics through mobile devices and tablets.
Our proprietary OneSource portal is a central environment that provides access to:
Manufacturer Portal – Providing management and field dashboarding for a 360-degree view of your product. These visual insights of business measures drive action and deliver key performance insights. The solution has been optimized for the field sales force. These dashboard views include:
- Benefit Investigations
- Call Monitoring
- Finance (Assistance Programs)
- Compliance & Persistency
Provider Portal to support the physician and practice team with product ordering, patient enrollment and patient status.
Patient Portal for eligibility check, program enrollment, secure document upload and refill/service requests