ValueLink® Services streamlines inventory management by delivering logical unit of measure orders directly to hospital departments or other points of care — reducing excessive touchpoints in the supply chain. Orders are transmitted electronically to Cardinal Health and supplies are delivered directly to the point of care.
Is ValueLink® Services right for you?
To request more information about ValueLink® Services please complete this form.
Did you know?
- 50% of departmental inventory is inactive*
- 10% of inventory expense is obsolete*
- 25% of clinical staff time is spent on supply chain activities*
- Stockouts… redundancy, variation and unnecessary steps contribute to 74% of the time nurses spend outside the patient’s room meeting administrative responsibilities**
- Inventory represents as much as 25% of the typical hospital’s operating budget **
* Source: Cardinal Health benchmarking model 2003 InventoryLinkSM database
** Source: Squire, Robert W., Putting Information to Work: A Strategy for Boosting Supply Chain Performance