As a manufacturing intern, you will learn about Cardinal Health’s manufacturing organization and gain exposure to multiple areas of Technical Services, including, but not limited to, sustaining engineering, engineering project management, labeling, packaging and manufacturing processes. You could potentially support the organization in several of the following ways:
- Identify, analyze and implement new or improved technologies or processes
- Develop, optimize, measure and maintain performance and productivity
- Respond to field requirements for process improvement, facility or technology solutions
- Participate on projects and the development of solutions related to safety, process improvement, quality, capacity balance, workflow, planning and logistics
- Participate in Lean Six Sigma projects
Seeking students who are currently pursuing a Bachelor’s degree in Chemical, Manufacturing, Mechanical, or Industrial Engineering or a related field. See job posting for a full list of qualifications.