Participants will experience a high degree of responsibility and accountability within the financial discipline. Participants are expected to perform at a level signifying their commitment to the achievement of their professional goals as well as the success of the program and the company. They are expected to bring value to the department, enhance and improve the rotation and achieve management business objectives as defined by the rotation manager and the program management team. This program is designed to provide participants with the skills and background needed to become a future financial leader within the organization.
Participants will complete three 12-month rotations. Rotations will be determined based on business needs.
Rotations may include, but are not limited to:
- Corporate Audit
- Corporate Development and Strategy
- Corporate Finance
- Business Unit Finance
- Distribution Finance
- Financial Planning and Analysis
Locations may include:
Canada, Georgia, Illinois, Massachusetts, New York,
Ohio, Puerto Rico, Singapore, South Carolina, Tennessee, Texas, Thailand
*Relocation is required for participants in the program.
This program is designed for recent graduates who are interested in joining a three-year rotational program and meet the following qualifications:
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting, Finance, Economics or a related business field
- Recommended GPA of 3.0 or above on 4.0 scale
- Relevant coursework and/or projects
- Previous internship experience recommended
- Strong analytical and communication skills
- Established record of achievement and leadership
- Process and results orientation
- Extensive community service and/or extracurricular activities
- Willing to relocate throughout the course of the program
- Must be authorized to work in the United States; the program will not sponsor work visas or other employment authorization