Protexis® Surgical Gloves
- Protexis® Surgical Gloves are designed to be your Perfect Fit. Our full line of market-leading1 surgical gloves come with our commitment to help you manage the challenges of change in your OR.
Surgical Drapes & Gowns
- Not all surgical gowns are the same—ensure you’re in the know about AAMI Levels when selecting a gown
- Drapes are a critical part of operating, not just a tool. Choosing the right AAMI level for the right procedure advances patient safety.
Extended Surgical Cap
- Helps surgical staff achieve full hair coverage in the OR
- Traditional style –with ties in the back, a dark blue color, and a close-fit to the skull (elastic-back version also available)
- Take a step towards improving safety through solidifying liquid medical waste. Our solidifiers turn liquid into a gel-like substance, so spills and splashes are virtually eliminated.
Cardinal Health™ Devon™ Supine, Lithotomy and Trendelenburg (SLT) Positioning Kit
- Designed to promote safe and proper positioning during robotic, gynecological, urological and laparoscopic procedures
- Dual-foam system molds to the patient and provides support to aid in pressure distribution2
Surgical Masks (ASTM Level 3)
- Proprietary 4-layer construction Designed for maximum barrier protection, breathability and comfort
- Meets the highest performance standards required by ASTM F2100-11
Extended Length Face Shield
- Guards against splash and fluid exposure
- One-piece extended length face shield (9.5”), white stretch headband (1”) & anti-fog film shield
- This full line of monitoring, diagnostic, defibrillation and neonatal products allows us to offer an electrode for any clinical need.
- Kendall™ DL disposable cable and lead wire system reduces the risk of cross contamination and false alarms and provides better patient flow.
CoolSource™ Cooling System
- The NEW disposable cooling solution designed to keep clinicians cool and comfortable, only from Cardinal Health