Please read the following:
Due to existing legal contracts that Cardinal Health has with various distributors and vendors, please understand that we are unable to set up distributors that will be selling to physician offices owned by an IDN; urgent care centers, occupational health clinics; vein clinics; medical offices located in universities, colleges, secondary schools or other educational facilities; medical offices located in federal, state or municipal penitentiaries or similar correctional facilities; community health centers (including Federally Qualified Health Centers and rural health clinics); physician office laboratories, and dental practitioner offices or any industrial type facilities. We also cannot sell products to distributors that plan to resell the product to customers planning to resell. Our distributors should only be selling our products to end user customers. We also cannot sell products to distributors with the intent to repackage our products.
We will be providing your account with non-negotiable in to stock pricing. When the annual sales reach $100,000 we can provide you with a sales representative who can work on enduser contracts that will enable you to get a “rebate” for those sales as noted in the ordering instructions.
Please keep in mind the following:
- We only sell Cardinal Health branded products to distributors.
- Your payment terms will be net 30 days from date of invoice.
- Orders must be over $1500.00 or there will be a $160.00 minimum order charge applied.
- Distributor will be responsible for all freight charges.
- Drop shipments; orders being requested to be sent directly to the end user, will not be allowed.
- Domestic requests only. We do not accept applications outside of the U.S.
- Refer to our Ethics and Governance page
- All Cardinal Health brand product purchases must be made direct from Cardinal Health 200 LLC.
- Distributors must gain Cardinal Health approval to sell Cardinal HealthTM Brand products through any third-party website or e-commerce platform.
- Distributor must submit tracings by the 10th of the following month in the required electronic format.