Many of our manufacturing sites are working seven days a week, 24 hours a day to meet demand.
Cardinal Health has a broad and diverse manufacturing and supplier network across the U.S. Canada, Mexico, Asia and EMEA that is not dependent on any one geography.
Patient safety and product quality are at the forefront of every decision we make as we look to enable a trusted source of continuous supply. We will not consider options that would sacrifice patient safety or product quality.
For the Cardinal Health portfolio, we are:
- Conducting ongoing risk assessments of all finished goods and raw materials produced and sourced globally
- Assessing opportunities to insource products into our own manufacturing network
- Exploring how to retrofit and add equipment to production lines in order to increase production of items in most need (face masks, gowns and other essential PPEs)
- Acquiring additional equipment to expand production of isolation gowns and face masks in our facilities
- Aggressively evaluating additional suppliers to expand and diversify critical product options
- Expediting our supplier validation and qualification processes
- Collaborating with government entities and industry partners to share knowledge, remove barriers and better align efforts