Watch COVID-19 Wound Care Webinars
The repercussions of the COVID-19 pandemic have affected the wound care community in several different ways. The Wound Care Learning Network recently hosted a webinar series to provide information and strategies to cope with this rapidly evolving situation and “new normal”. In this five-part webinar series, wound care leaders and subject matter experts discuss surgical wound care, telemedicine, reimbursement, clinical best practices, new models for patient care and more. Sponsored by Cardinal Health, the Wound Care Learning Network webinar series is available on demand.
Overview of the webinar topics:
- Surgical Management of Wounds in the Era of COVID-19 and Beyond
- Providing Wound Care During the Pandemic with a Wound Center Without Walls: A Roundtable Discussion with the Experts
- Device-related pressure ulcers: The role of bioengineering in prevention of these injuries during the coronavirus pandemic.
- Tele-Wound Care: Normal Versus Now
- COVID-19 Reimbursement Depends on What Was Performed: Telehealth or Communication Technology-Based Service?