Download a Q&A with two seasoned clinicians to learn more about potential causes, accelerators used in medical glove manufacturing, and what you should do if you are experiencing skin irritations.
In this Q&A, we answer the following questions:
- What should clinicians do if they are experiencing skin sensitivities?
- Are all skin sensitivities attributed to accelerators?
- Can accelerators cause allergies or skin sensitivities?
- What specific skin sensitivities can these accelerators cause?
- What are accelerators and why are they used in medical gloves?