Do not attempt to adjust or use your cane without reading all instructions carefully.
Do not exceed the maximum weight capacity or serious injury may result.
Before Each Use:
1. Folding canes must first be unfolded, with each segment fully inserted into the flared end of the adjoining segment and clicked securely into place.
2. Cane must be correctly adjusted to your height.
3. Push buttons must be engaged and secure lock collar tightened.
4. Ensure hand grip is securely attached and does not slip.
5. Check tip for damage, cracks, or worn tread. If any of these issues develop, discontinue use until tip has been replaced.
6. Watch out for potential safety hazards including, but not limited to, slippery, uneven or soft surfaces, and objects in your path.
1. Wearing your usual walking shoes, place the handle of the cane on the floor on the opposite side of your weak or injured side.
2. Stand comfortably; if the tip does not touch the middle crease on the inside of your wrist, your cane needs re-sizing.
Note: You will need assistance sizing your cane.
How to Size:
1. Wearing your usual walking shoes, stand comfortably and let arms hang at your sides with a natural bend at your elbow.
2. The individual helping you size your cane should place the cane handle on the floor, opposite the side of the injured or weaker leg, with your palm facing the cane.
3. Your correct cane height matches the adjustment hole closest to the crease in the middle of your wrist.