Instructions for Use:
Do Not Attempt To Adjust Or Use Your Bedpan Without Reading All Instructions Carefully. Failure To Follow Instructions May Result In Injury.
Note: You will need assistance using your bedpan.
1. If possible, lower the head of the bed to the lowest position possible, which will make it easier to roll onto the bedpan.
2. With assistance, roll onto the side that is most comfortable. If available, use grab bar or bed rails to stay rolled onto side.
3. Position the bedpan against the buttocks, ensuring that the flat edge of the bedpan is under the buttocks.
4. Roll back onto the bedpan, ensuring that the bedpan stays in place while adjusting your position on top of it.
5. With assistance, elevate your upper body into more of a sitting position, which will help in using the bedpan.
6. When finished, lower your upper body and roll onto your side so that the bedpan can be removed.
Consult with your healthcare provider if:
- You require additional instruction on the proper use of this product.
- You have any disability or physical limitation or are taking any medication that could cause interference with the safe use of this product.
If any component of this product is damaged or missing, discontinue use immediately. Contact Cardinal Health at 1-877-227-3462 for repair and/or appropriate replacement parts. DO NOT use non-Cardinal HealthTM parts.
Use Cardinal HealthTM accessories only. The use of other manufacturers' accessories can result in an improper fit and risk of fall and/or injury.
Failure to follow the above instructions may result in serious injury and/or damage to the product. Cardinal Health assumes no responsibility for any injury or damage caused by improper installation, assembly, or use of this product.
To ensure that your bedpan will have a long service life, inspect it regularly and follow these general maintenance tips:
Your bedpan can be easily cleaned with mild soap and water. Do not use an organic solvent (such as acetone, MEK, lacquer thinner, lighter fluid, dry cleaning fluid, gasoline, or turpentine) that may dissolve the plastic.
To ensure the best service from your product, contact Cardinal Health at 1-877-227-3462 for more information.