Instructions for Use:
Do Not Attempt To Adjust Or Use Your Arm Sling Without Reading All Instructions Carefully. Failure To Follow Instructions May Result In Injury.
1. Place affected arm in sling. Your forearm should lay along the fold of the sling with your elbow as far back in the pocket as possible. When properly fitted, the end of the sling should extend to the first joint on the little finger.
2. Bring strap over opposite shoulder, looping end of strap through ring located above wrist area. Adjust strap to proper height so that your hand is always at or above the level of your elbow to help alleviate swelling.
3. Smooth the sling so there are no wrinkles along your arm, which may cause irritation or sore spots.
Some individuals may experience sensitivity to polyester. If soreness or rash occurs, discontinue use immediately.
Consult with your healthcare provider if:
- You require additional instruction on the proper use of this product.
- You have any disability or physical limitation or are taking any medication that could cause interference with the safe use of this product.
If you experience swelling or discomfort while using this product, consult your healthcare professional immediately.
If any component of this product is damaged or missing, discontinue use immediately. Contact Cardinal Health at 1-877-227-3462 for repair and/or appropriate replacement parts. DO NOT use non-Cardinal HealthTM parts.
Use Cardinal Health™ accessories only. The use of other manufacturers' accessories can result in an improper fit and risk of fall and/or injury.
Failure to follow the above instructions may result in serious injury and/or damage to the product. Cardinal Health assumes no responsibility for any injury or damage caused by improper installation, assembly, or use of this product.
To ensure that your arm sling will have a long service life, inspect it regularly and follow these general maintenance tips:
Machine wash warm, tumble dry low.
To ensure the best service from your product, contact Cardinal Health at 1-877-227-3462 for more information.