Helps maintain balance and stability when standing and walking
- Designed for individuals with limited or no use of one hand or arm
- Folds easily for convenient, compact storage and transport
- Hand grips at two heights help when standing from a seated position
- Wide base helps provide stability and balance
- Easy push button height adjustment in 1 inch increments
- Slip-resistant tips for secure support
- Lightweight alloy construction
- Comes fully assembled
- Not Made with Natural Rubber Latex
- Upper handle height range: 29 in. – 36 in.
- Lower handle height range: 23 in. – 30 in.
- Weight capacity: 500 lb.
To ensure that your hemi walker will have a long service life, inspect it regularly and follow these general maintenance tips:
Wipe the frame with a soft, damp cloth at least once a week to remove any dust and dirt. If exposed to moisture, dry immediately. Do not use an abrasive cleaner that will scratch the finish.
Use only a clean towel dampened with cool water when cleaning hand grips. Confirm that the hand grips are dry before using. NEVER use ammonia-based cleaning solutions or soap on hand grips, which may cause them to loosen or crack.
Periodically inspect all tips for wear or damage. If these issues develop, discontinue use until they have been replaced.
To ensure the best service from your product, contact Cardinal Health at 1-877-227-3462 for repair and/or appropriate replacement parts. DO NOT use non- Cardinal HealthTM parts.
100% Satisfaction Guarantee
At Cardinal Health, we stand behind our products with a 100% satisfaction guarantee. If for any reason you are not satisfied with your purchase, contact the healthcare provider or retailer where it was obtained for a replacement or refund. You can also contact us directly at 1-877-227-3462.
Do not attempt to adjust or operate your hemi walker without reading all instructions carefully. Failure to follow instructions may result in injury.
Consult with your healthcare provider if:
- You require additional instruction on the proper use of this product.
- You have any disability or physical limitation or are taking any medication that could cause interference with the safe use of this product.
Do not exceed the maximum weight capacity or serious injury may result.
All four legs of the hemi walker must be adjusted so that it sits level before using.
Do NOT try to use stairs and escalators with hemi walker unless your healthcare provider has provided training.
Do NOT hang items from your hemi walker, which may cause it to tip and cause injury to the user or damage to the product.
At regular intervals, check and tighten all fasteners and hinged parts. Frequently check all plastic parts for wear. If any component of this product is damaged or missing, discontinue use immediately. Contact Cardinal Health at 1-877-227-3462 for repair and/or appropriate replacement parts. DO NOT use non-Cardinal HealthTM parts.
Use Cardinal HealthTM accessories only. The use of other manufacturers' accessories can result in an improper fit and risk of fall and/or injury.
Failure to follow the above instructions may result in serious injury and/or damage to the product. Cardinal Health assumes no responsibility for any injury or damage caused by improper installation, assembly, or use of this product.