Helps maintain balance and stability when standing and walking
- Hand brakes feature arthritic ball grips for those with limited gripping ability
- Padded backrest and wide seat helps provide extra comfort
- Wing-edged ergonomic hand grips for a comfortable, secure hold
- Removable vinyl pouch holds personal belongings
- Not Made with Natural Rubber Latex
- Handle height range: 29 in. - 34 in.
- Seat dimensions: 12 in. (W) x 14 in. (D)
- Seat height: 18.5 in.
- Backrest height: 28 in.
- Overall product weight: 15 lb.
- Weight capacity: 300 lb.
To ensure that your rollator will have a long service life, inspect it regularly and follow these general maintenance tips:
Before use, check the brakes for proper operation and adjust them if loose. DO NOT use if the brakes are loose.
Wipe the frame with a clean, soft cloth at least once a week. All metal parts can be cleaned monthly with auto wax or similar products. If exposed to moisture, dry immediately. Do not use an abrasive cleaner that will scratch the finish.
Use only a clean towel dampened with cool water when cleaning hand grips, seat, and padded backrest. Confirm that the grips are dry before using. NEVER use ammonia-based cleaning solutions or soap on these parts, which may cause them to loosen or crack.
Periodically inspect all wheels for wear or damage. If these issues develop, discontinue use until they have been replaced.
To ensure the best service from your product, contact Cardinal Health at 1-877-227-3462 for repair and/or appropriate replacement parts. DO NOT use non-Cardinal HealthTM parts.
100% Satisfaction Guarantee
At Cardinal Health, we stand behind our products with a 100% satisfaction guarantee. If for any reason you are not satisfied with your purchase, contact the healthcare provider or retailer where it was obtained for a replacement or refund. You can also contact us directly at 1-877-227-3462.
- Make sure the rollator is fully opened, in an upright position with the seat flat and all four wheels are in contact with the floor prior to each use. Check the brakes for proper operation. Make sure that all parts are secure and that moving parts are in good working order.
- Always check your hand brakes before using your rollator. Keep your brake handles in excellent condition at all times. Hand brakes must be in the locked position before using the seat. When stopping, do not lean excessively on the unit. Hand brakes are not designed to withstand excessive pressure. Excessive use causes the brake cables to stretch or fray and adjustment or replacement of the brake cable may be required.
- Test the hand brakes before operating the rollator. When wheels are locked, lock bar on rear wheels should prevent wheels from turning. When locks are released, the wheels should turn freely. If the wheels turn while brakes are locked, contact Cardinal Health at 1-877-227-3462.
- Do not use the rollator to walk backwards down gradients or to climb stairs or curbs, or to go over obstacles. Serious risk of fall or injury may occur.
- Rollators are for individual use and are not to be used as a wheelchair. Do not self propel the rollator while seated. Rollators are not designed to assist users from a sitting to a standing position. Serious injury to the user and/or damage to the rollator frame or wheels may result from improper use.
- Replace wheels once damaged or worn.
- Always check for loose parts, tightness of the cables and cleanliness. It is best to keep your rollator fully assembled at all times.
Do not attempt to adjust or operate your rollator without reading all instructions carefully. Failure to follow instructions may result in injury.
Consult with your healthcare provider if:
- You require additional instruction on the proper use of this product.
- You have any disability or physical limitation or are taking any medication that could cause interference with the safe use of this product.
Do not exceed the maximum weight capacity or serious injury may result.
This is a walking aid only and should not be used for any other purpose.
Rollators are not suggested for people with severely limited ambulation for whom a rigid walker may be recommended.
Hand brakes must be in the locked position before using the seat. Do not sit on the seat when the rollator is on an incline. Do not perform any adjustments to the rollator while it is in use.
At regular intervals, check and tighten all fasteners and hinged parts. Frequently check all plastic parts for wear. If any component of this product is damaged or missing, discontinue use immediately. Contact Cardinal HealthTM at 1-877-227-3462 for repair and/or appropriate replacement parts. DO NOT use non-Cardinal HealthTM parts.
Use Cardinal HealthTM accessories only. The use of other manufacturers' accessories can result in an improper fit and risk of fall and/or injury.
Failure to follow the above instructions may result in serious injury and/or damage to the product. Cardinal HealthTM assumes no responsibility for any injury or damage caused by improper installation, assembly, or use of this product.