Helps maintain balance and stability when standing and walking
- Hand brakes feature arthritic ball grips for those with limited gripping ability
- Padded backrest and wide seat helps provide extra comfort
- Wing-edged ergonomic hand grips for a comfortable, secure hold
- Removable vinyl pouch holds personal belongings
- Not Made with Natural Rubber Latex
- Handle height range: 32 in. - 38 in.
- Seat dimensions: 12 in. (W) x 14 in. (D)
- Seat height: 22.25 in.
- Backrest height: 32 in.
- Overall product weight: 14 lb.
- Weight capacity: 250 lb.
To ensure that your rollator will have a long service life, inspect it regularly and follow these general maintenance tips:
Before use, check the brakes for proper operation and adjust them if loose. DO NOT use if the brakes are loose.
Wipe the frame with a clean, soft cloth at least once a week. All metal parts can be cleaned monthly with auto wax or similar products. If exposed to moisture, dry immediately. Do not use an abrasive cleaner that will scratch the finish.
Use only a clean towel dampened with cool water when cleaning hand grips, seat, and padded backrest. Confirm that the grips are dry before using. NEVER use ammonia-based cleaning solutions or soap on these parts, which may cause them to loosen or crack.
Periodically inspect all wheels for wear or damage. If these issues develop, discontinue use until they have been replaced.
To ensure the best service from your product, contact Cardinal Health at 1-877-227-3462 for repair and/or appropriate replacement parts. DO NOT use non-Cardinal HealthTM parts.