CARP changes based on your feedback
Thank you for your participation in the 2017 Medical Segment Voice of the Manufacturer (VOM) Survey! Collaboration and commitment to creating a seamless supply chain is essential to successfully serving our mutual customers. Thanks to your feedback we are currently working on multiple initiatives to improve supplier partnership.
As the Cost Analysis Review Process (CARP) approaches, we have made a few notable changes based on the results of last year’s VOM survey.
New to CARP this year
- The Supplier Portal will no longer be used for price change submissions
- We are now utilizing a standardized template submitted back to Cardinal Health via email
- A Product Data Management (PDM) team member will reach out to you in early September with a copy of the template and instructions on completion
Not changing for CARP this year
The following guidelines still apply:
- Cardinal Health will continue to require a minimum 90-day advance notification
- Cardinal Health accepts cost changes only once per year with an effective date of January 1
This opportunity to streamline and improve our process would have not been possible without your participation on the VOM survey. With this solution, we plan to address your concerns regarding portal access difficulties, uploading CARP documents and log-in issues.
It is extremely important for Cardinal Health to understand and improve the supplier experience and we are grateful for your time and willingness to share feedback. By effectively working together, we will help to improve the integrity of the supply chain and promote a positive customer experience. If you have questions or would like to be included on the 2018 VOM participation list, please contact your Sourcing Account Manager. Thank you for your partnership and we look forward to hearing from you in January, 2018.