Getting out of the office to attend an industry conference is an effective way to stay-up-to-date with market trends and join important conversations on evolving topics in the pharma space.
These gatherings offer high-quality content, valuable networking with other supply-chain professionals and fresh perspectives and best practices to implement in your business. While this connectivity has obvious value for companies bringing products to market for the first time, there are always new lessons to learn no matter your tenure in the industry.
Cardinal Health 3PL Services is committed to being a champion in the pharma supply chain and sharing our expertise at industry events. We’ve compiled the following list of upcoming conferences that have valuable and relevant agendas based on our experience and prior attendance. Not only is this a list of conferences we recommend, but they are also ones our team will be attending.
If you’re planning to attend any of these events, let’s make a plan to connect:
- Healthcare Distribution Alliance (HDA) Traceability Seminar, October 17 – 19, 2018, Washington, DC
- CBI 14th Life Sciences Trade & Channel Strategies, December 11 – 12, 2018, Philadelphia, PA
- HDA Distribution Management Conference and Expo, March 10-13, 2019, Palm Desert, CA
- Cardinal Health Channel Management Forum, April 23 – 24, 2019, Nashville, TN
- Asembia 15th annual Specialty Pharmacy Summit, April 29 – May 2, 2019, Las Vegas, NV
- HDA Business and Leadership Conference, June 2 – 5, 2019, Orlando, FL
- CBI 15th Annual Commercial Contract & Chargeback Excellence, Date and location to be announced.