- Plastic-sheathed malleable aluminum helps to reduce friction for easy insertion into and removal from endotracheal tubes
- Plastic covering extends beyond stylet to minimize the risk of tracheal trauma
- Individually packaged, sterile
- Disposable, single patient use
- Not made with natural rubber latex, DEHP-free
Caution: Federal (USA) law restricts this device to sale by or on the order of a physician.
Precautions: Care should be taken not to abrade the plastic sheath on the sharp edges of the 15mm connector during insertion and removal of the stylet. This device must not be cut to length by the user.