1. 2018, Sachdeva A, Dalton M, Lees T. Graduated compression stockings for prevention of deep vein thrombosis. Cochrane Database Syst Rev. 2018;11:Cd001484.
2. Jamieson R, Calderwood CJ, Greer IA. The effect of graduated compression stockings on blood velocity in the deep venous system of the lower limb in the postnatal period. BJOG : an international journal of obstetrics and gynaecology. 2007;114(10):1292-4.
3. Sigel B, Edelstein AL, Felix WR, Jr., Memhardt CR. Compression of the deep venous system of the lower leg during inactive recumbency. Archives of surgery (Chicago, Ill : 1960). 1973;106(1):38-43.
4. Sigel B., et al. Type of Compression for Reducing Venous Stasis. Archives of Surgery. February 1975. Vol 110; 171-175
5. Coleridge-Smith PD, et al. Deep Vein Thrombosis: Effect of Graduated Compression Stockings on Distension of the Deep Veins of the Calf. British Journal of Surgery. June 1991. Vol 78, No. (6): 724-726.
6. Yang G, De Staercke C, Hooper WC. The effects of obesity on venous thromboembolism: A review. Open J Prev Med. 2012;2(4):499–509. doi:10.4236/ojpm.2012.24069
*Data on File