The ENFit® enteral feeding connector features a unique design to reduce the risk of enteral feeding tube misconnections and improve patient safety. The ENFit® enteral feeding connector:
- Addresses “patient side” connections between feeding tubes, administration sets, medication, flush and bolus feeding syringes and other enteral devices
- Does not allow connectivity with any other connector for any other clinical use
- Provides a locking feature that signals the appropriate connection and stays in place
- Has a female connector end for use with administration sets and syringes that fit into a male patient-access feeding tube port
- Passes a rigorous validation process including computer aided design (CAD), human factors and usability testing as part of the pathway to ISO standards
Please visit our Enteral Feeding product pages for specific ENFit® product and ordering information.
Our Commitment to Safe Enteral Feeding
Cardinal Health is a charter member of the Global Enteral Device Supplier Association (GEDSA). GEDSA was formed to help introduce international standards in medical device tubing connectors, intended to enhance patient safety. Our relationship with GEDSA facilitates enhances our ability to raise awareness and encourage ENFit® adoption. For more information about GEDSA and their ENFit® communications program, Stay Connected, visit GEDSA.org.
This website provides links or references to third party websites. Cardinal Health has not reviewed any third party website and is not responsible for the content or the privacy policies of any third party websites or documents and shall not be liable for any damages or injury arising from that content. Any links to other sites are provided as merely a convenience.