Backed by the expertise of Cardinal Health, CR100 Sterile Latex Critical Environment Gloves meet all relevant ASTM standards.*
Features and benefits
- Powder-free, natural rubber latex1,2,3
- Clean-processed and chlorinated
- Available in hand-specific sizes
- AQL of 1.0 for freedom from holes4
- Sterile – gamma irradiated to SAL 10-6
- Manufactured in an ISO 13485 certified production facility
- Produced on a proprietary hand mold with an independent thumb design to allow for an anatomical fit and natural hand movement
*Documentation is available upon request.
1 Tested in accordance with ASTM D 5712
2 Contains 50 micrograms (μg) or less of total water extractable protein per square decimeter (/dm2)
3 Caution: Safe use of these gloves by or on latex-sensitized individuals has not been established. This product contains natural rubber latex which may cause allergic reactions.
4 Tested in accordance with ASTM D 3577