Backed by the expertise of Cardinal Health, Protegrity® CP Critical Environment Gloves meet all relevant ASTM standards.*
Features and benefits
- Powder-free, natural rubber latex1,2,3
- Clean-processed and chlorinated
- Available in hand-specific sizes
- Features an interlocking, beaded cuff design that helps to reduce roll-down
- Nitrile coating for easy donning and glove strength
- AQL of 0.65 for freedom from holes4
- Sterile – gamma irradiated to SAL 10-6
- Manufactured in an ISO 13485 certified production facility
- Produced on a proprietary hand mold with an independent thumb design to allow for an anatomical fit and natural hand movement
*Documentation is available upon request.
1Tested in accordance with ASTM D 5712
2Contains 50 micrograms (μg) or less of total water extractable protein per square decimeter (/dm2)
3Caution: Safe use of these gloves by or on latex-sensitized individuals has not been established. This product contains natural rubber latex which may cause allergic reactions.
4Tested in accordance with ASTM D 3577