Protexis® PI Ortho Surgical Gloves are a synthetic solution designed for use in orthopaedic procedures or other procedures where a thicker barrier1 may be desired, such as trauma, labor and delivery and reconstructive surgery.
- Synthetic polyisoprene (PI) – not made from natural rubber latex
- Thicker glove1 for additional protection
- Can be worn as a stand alone, when a single layer of protection is preferred or as the top or bottom gloves when double-gloving
- Proprietary hand mold with an independent thumb design allows for an anatomical fit and natural movement in the fingers, thumb and palm
- Featuring an interlocking, beaded cuff design that helps to reduce roll-down
Footnotes and references:
1 As compared to Protexis® PI Surgical Gloves