Ortho VITROS® Chemistry, Immunoassay, and Integrated systems reduce potential for error and the need for repeat testing to increase first pass yield, decrease costs, and improve turnaround time.
- VITROS® Systems do not require water, reducing costs and waste disposal while remaining environmentally friendly.
- 96.5% first pass yield (delivering results without user intervention) – the highest in the industry.
- VITROS® XT Solutions have an up to 25% faster turnaround time* for common test panels compared to competitive systems.
- Low sample volume per test (2-80 µl).
- New VITROS® XT analyzers deliver up to 40% higher throughput for greater lab efficiency.
- Comprehensive testing menu including SARS-CoV-2 IgG and Total antibody, HIV combo, B·R·A·H·M·S Procalcitonin, Immunosuppressive drugs, and Drugs of abuse.
*TAT to complete the panel of these tests: Glucose, Calcium, Albumin, Total Protein, Sodium, Potassium, CO2, Chloride, BUN, Creatinine, ALP, ALT, AST, Bilirubin.
The VITROS® 5600 System Makes the Best Labs Better.
Better is what your lab always needs to be, as you manage the flow of high-quality diagnostic data in a lean working environment. That’s why Ortho Clinical Diagnostics studied laboratory workflow, sample/test mix patterns and turnaround time goals worldwide before we created the VITROS® 5600 Integrated System. It provides a comprehensive clinical chemistry and immunoassay menu on a single integrated platform, delivering high quality, productivity and ease of use.