Ortho VITROS® Chemistry, Immunoassay, and Integrated systems reduce potential for error and the need for repeat testing to increase first pass yield, decrease costs, and improve turnaround time.
- VITROS® Systems do not require water, reducing costs and waste disposal while remaining environmentally friendly.
- 96.5% first pass yield (delivering results without user intervention) – the highest in the industry.
- VITROS® XT Solutions have an up to 25% faster turnaround time* for common test panels compared to competitive systems.
- Low sample volume per test (2-80 µl).
- New VITROS® XT analyzers deliver up to 40% higher throughput for greater lab efficiency.
- Comprehensive testing menu including SARS-CoV-2 IgG and Total antibody, HIV combo, B·R·A·H·M·S Procalcitonin, Immunosuppressive drugs, and Drugs of abuse.
*TAT to complete the panel of these tests: Glucose, Calcium, Albumin, Total Protein, Sodium, Potassium, CO2, Chloride, BUN, Creatinine, ALP, ALT, AST, Bilirubin.
VITROS® XT Systems provide: Leading assay performance · Versatile automation · Integrated informatics · Menu expansion · Predictive support technology
The world is digitizing rapidly in order to deliver enhanced patient care and satisfaction, more effective data and increased efficiency, and your lab is no exception. Ortho is leading the change in adapting to meet these needs with DIGITAL CHEMISTRY™. Equipped with a new digital reflectometer, the next generation of analyzer is here. VITROS® XT 7600 is powered by Digital Chemistry and features the newly imagined XT MicroSlides, taking the proven quality and patient care that represents VITROS® today and enables it to meet your needs in the future.
- Maintains quality and accuracy to deliver the best patient care
- Greater productivity in the same footprint
- Improved throughput to meet rising demand