Cardinal Health™ high-performance auto defrost –30°C laboratory freezers are designed for applications requiring storage of reagents, pharmaceuticals, biological and other commonly used laboratory materials such as primers, siRNA molecules and fetal bovine serum (FBS).
- Variable Speed Compressor Technology adjusts cooling performance to the conditions
- SNAP compliant and energy efficient
- Forced-air circulation for temperature uniformity and fast temperature recovery
- Non-invasive defrost with time and temperature guided cycle
- Quiet operation
- Four 2" casters for easy mobility; the front two are lockable
- Keyed on/off switch with easy to use, setpoint security
- Self-closing door with 90° stop to assist with inventory loads
- Ergonomic handle with soft touch grip
- Built-in remote alarm contacts
ENERGY STAR® and cULus certified.
Temperature range: –15°C to –35°C, factory pre-set to –30°C, auto defrost