Cardinal Health™ high-performance, manual defrost –20°C laboratory freezers are designed for applications in which even slight intermittent coil warming during auto defrost cannot be tolerated.
- Variable Speed Compressor Technology adjusts cooling performance to the conditions
- SNAP compiant and energy efficient
- Cold wall convection cooling with temperature uniformity
- Enzyme freezers feature enzyme bins
- Quiet operation
- Keyed on/off switch with easy to use, setpoint security
- Self-closing door with 90° stop to assist with inventory loads
- Four 2" casters for easy mobility; the front two are lockable
- Built-in remote alarm contacts
- Ergonomic handle with soft touch grip
UL and cUL certified.
Temperature range: –15°C to –25°C, factory pre-set to –20°C, manual defrost