High-performance blood bank refrigerators are designed to meet strict requirements established by the AABB for the storage of whole blood and blood components.
- Variable Speed Compressor Technology adjusts cooling performance to the conditions
- SNAP compliant and energy efficient
- Factory pre-set to 4°C to meet blood storage guidelines
- Forced-air circulation for temperature uniformity and fast temperature recovery
- Heat-free defrost for maximum temperature uniformity
- Convenient, stainless steel, fully extendable and adjustable drawers
- Standard, built-in chart recorder
- Quiet operation
- Four 2" casters for easy mobility; the front two are lockable
- Bright, LED interior lighting
- Keyed on/off switch with easy to use, setpoint security
- Self-closing door with 90° stop to assist with inventory loads
- FDA listed Class II Medical Device, 510k exempt
ENERGY STAR® and cULus certified.
Temperature range: +3°C to +7°C, factory pre-set to +4°C, auto defrost