Cardinal Health™ high-performance chromatography refrigerators are designed for a variety of applications requiring close temperature control, full access to chromatography instrumentation and easy set-up of instrumentation and apparatus within the chamber.
- Variable Speed Compressor Technology adjusts cooling performance to the conditions
- SNAP compliant and energy efficient
- Forced-air circulation for temperature uniformity at all shelf levels
- Heat-free defrost for maximum temperature uniformity
- Quiet operation at just 52 dBA
- Two 2 in. side wall access ports with insulated hinged covers
- Four 2 in. casters for easy mobility; the front two are lockable
- Bright, LED interior lighting
- Keyed on/off switch with easy to use, set-point security
- Self-closing door with 90° stop to assist with inventory loads
- Triple pane glass doors standard on all models
- Safety switch protected internal electrical outlet on all models
UL and cUL certified.
Temperature range: +3°C to +7°C, factory pre-set to +5°C, auto defrost