Features and benefits
- Reduced/low peak variation to protect sample temperature1
- Lower energy consumption and HVAC costs
- Low noise, like your home refrigerator2
- Fast door opening recovery
- Four capacities: 300, 400, 500 and 600 2-inch box
- Two voltages: 115 V/60 Hz and 208-230 V/60 Hz
- Environmentally-friendly, water-blown foam insulation compliant with EPA SNAP
- FDA Class II medical device for storage of blood, plasma, tissue, skin and bone3
User interface and ergonomic design
- Plug in and go, no setup required
- 5.6 in. with bold temperature display and capacitive touch button
- Alarm settings, setpoint security passcode and padlock-compatible doors
- Single-hand door operation, quick maintenance with easy access filter/grill assembly
- Four inner doors to reduce heat impacts on samples during normal use
Upright Freezers Temperature range: –50°C to –86°C
1Typical freezer data based on internal testing with freezer setpoint at –80°C and ambient temperature at 20°C. Performance data varies across freezer size and electrical specifications.
2All data based on internal data unless otherwise noted. Data on file.
3FDA Class II Models are listed under product code KSE, regulation number 864.9700. This unit is not intended for use in classified hazardous locations, nor to be used for the storage of flammable inventory. Reference: AABB - Technical Manual 17th Ed., page 273,274. STANDARDS FOR TISSUE BANKING 14th Ed., Section E, E3.300, E3.310, Table E3.331. Note for clarity: The ‘Bone’ is the Osteoarticular Graft, a weight bearing allograft with intact articular surfaces, consisting of a joint with associated soft tissue and bone. STANDARDS FOR TISSUE BANKING 14th Ed., Section page 8.