- Single-handed activation system
- Audible safety feature provides confirmation of sheath activation
- Sleek, low-profile design offers unobstructed view of needle
Constructed with user safety in mind, The Needle Pro® EDGE™ allows your hand to remain behind the needle at all times – your finger never has to move towards the needle. The sleek, low-profile design of the EDGE™ safety device provides clinicians with an unobstructed view of the needle. Clear line of sight helps clinicians administer injections efficiently, as well as draw medications easily.
Reduction in medication costs
- “True needle length” with EDGE™ safety technology eliminates the extra dead space introduced by some other designs
- Fully integrated needle and safety device
- More efficient utilization of medications means greater cost
Savings for your institution
Other safety devices may add dead space to the needle which means that with every injection you waste valuable medication. When you’re giving thousands of injections a year, dead space adds up to a major cost impact. The design of the EDGE™ safety devices combines the advantages of safety with the efficiency of a conventional needle.
Graduations and color coding
- Optically clear precision-marked barrels
- Complete color coding of safety devices
- Clear, distinctive color coding on packaging
Clinicians need color coding that’s highly visible, even at a distance. Using a proprietary manufacturing process, EDGE™ safety devices are completely embedded with color, which is designed to stand out.