White with blue lids, they are easily distinguished from other disposal containers. Available with a leak-resistant gasket and absorbent pad to help contain liquid contents. Floor carts and locking wall-mounting brackets offer point-of-use placement and enhance security, stability and mobility.
- Sturdy, rigid polypropylene construction provides excellent impact and leak resistance (unlike cardboard or fiber) to contain heavy vials, IV bags, and more
- Two-gallon, three-gallon and eight-gallon capacity sizes are suitable for multiple locations - nursing units, med carts, anesthesia, pharmacies, etc.
- Nestable containers save valuable storage space
- Available in hinged lid, sliding lid, and safety counterbalanced lid
- Options between biohazard label and non-biohazard label