Dover™ drainage bags feature a top vent device, luer lock, needle, and needleless sampling port option, anti-reflux device option, and drain spout.
- Capacity offerings in 1000 mL, 2000 mL and 4000 mL
- Dual hanger hook - Hanger system pivots to allow for level positioning and allows for hanging the bag on a bed frame or sideboard
- Top vent reduces positive and negative pressure to assist in draining the bladder
- Luer Lock Sample Port eliminates the need for a needled syringe, and is intended to accommodate urinalysis sampling needs without the risk of a needlestick injury
- Tube holder helps to manage tubing length while the sheet clip ensures that the tubing remains above the collection system to promote continuous downward flow of urine