Medi-Trace™ cadence defibrillation electrodes employ an unique silver/silver chloride design resulting in a more uniform distribution of current during defibrillation, pacing and cardioversion. This uniform current distribution helps to reduce the risk of skin irritation. These electrodes incorporate radiotransparent wires to provide a clearer view of the patient during x-ray as well as long lead wires to facilitate easier patient positioning. There is no need for adaptors or the retrofitting of cables since the Medi-Trace™ cadence electrodes come available with connectors for all the major defibrillators. In addition, a version with the leads sealed on the outside of the package to facilitate pre-connection to the defibrillator is also available.
- Gradient technology combined with an oval shape reduces the risk of skin irritation
- Radiotransparency of pads and wires
- Extended leadwire length
- Aggressive conductive hydrogel maximizes adhesion and electrical contact
- Complete line of adult, pediatric and RTS products
- Connects directly to defibrillator cables; no adapters or cable manipulation required
- Latex-free, DEHP-free, mercury-free