The Kendall™ intrauterine pressure catheter IUPC system was developed to provide reliable tracings and convenience helping the clinician deliver the best patient care. All components are latex- and DEHP-free. The system has cables for all major fetal monitors.
- Kendall™ IUPC’s small, rounded transducer tip allows for easy insertion
- The catheter body is flat to gently deflect away from tissue during insertion, minimizing trauma
- Clear, flexible amnioinfusion line delivers 55 ml/mm at gravity feed for fast infusion of liquids
- Convenient Zero/Rezero button on cable has an indicator light that provides additional confirmation during the rezero
- Unique cable Check feature allows clinicians to easily identify a cable issue
- Fluid resistant connector protects the connection from fluid splash helping to minimize erroneous readings