Our hazardous pharmaceutical waste containers with hinged lid are designed to segregate hazardous pharmaceutical waste. White & black color easily distinguished from Sharps, Trace Chemo and other disposal containers. Leak resistant gasket and absorbent pad help contain liquid contents, should a primary container break. Locking floor carts offer point-of-use placement and enhance security, stability and mobility.
- For the disposal of hazardous pharmaceutical waste
- RCRA hazardous waste label meets EPA satellite accumulation labeling requirements
- Tamper evident label helps deter tampering during final disposal
- Most are PGII rated, meets D.O.T. requirements for transport without secondary packaging
- Leak-Resistant gasket and absorbent pad help contain liquid contents should a primary container break
- Locking floor carts
- All containers come with an absorbent pad to help contain excess fluid