Our hazardous pharmaceutical waste containers with sliding lid are designed to segregate hazardous pharmaceutical waste under the Resource Conservation and Recovery Act and and Universal Pharmaceutical Waste Ruling. Black with white lids, they are easily distinguish from other disposal containers. Each has a leak resistant gasket and absorbent pad to help contain liquid contents, should a primary container break. Locking floor carts offer point-of-use placement and enhance security, stability and mobility.
- RCRA hazardous waste label meets EPA satellite accumulation labeling requirements
- White & black color easily distinguished from Sharps, Trace Chemo and other disposal containers
- Tamper evident label helps deter tampering during final disposal
- Most are PGII rated, meets D.O.T. requirements for transport without secondary packaging
- Leak-Resistant gasket and absorbent pad help contain liquid contents should a primary container break
- Locking floor carts
- All containers come with an absorbent pad to help contain excess fluid