Our transportable hazardous pharmaceutical waste containers with counterbalance lid are designed to segregate hazardous pharmaceutical waste. White & black color easily distinguished from Sharps, Trace Chemo and other disposal containers.
- For the disposal of hazardous pharmaceutical waste.
- RCRA hazardous waste label meets EPA satellite accumulation labeling requirements.
- White & black color easily distinguished from Sharps, Trace Chemo and other disposal containers.
- Tamper evident label helps deter tampering during final disposal.
- Most are PGII rated, meets D.O.T. requirements for transport without secondary packaging.
- Leak-Resistant gasket and absorbent pad help contain liquid contents should a primary container break.