ARGYLE™ Silicone Mediastinal Catheters are sterile, single use, disposable thoracic catheters made of thrombo-resistant silicone, and are designed for safe, efficient mediastinal drainage after open heart surgery.
- Biocompatible, thrombo-resistant silicone catheter allows fluid to flow effectively and safely from the patient
- Flat drainage section conforms to the mediastinal wall in a low-profile manner
- Grouping of six eyes on one side helps prevent tissue trauma
- Round section exits wound providing ease of suturing
- Beveled end aids in securing a leak-free connection to the patient tubing
- Rigid, Escon tube package protects product during storage and allows for easy introduction into the sterile field